When I saw this I knew immediately my readers would LOVE IT! I’ve provided links to purchase via my Amazon Affiliate account for your convenience.
- 1 airtight container
- 2 5 oz bottle of clear glue
- 1 bottle black glitter glue
- 1½ cup water (separated)
- 1½ tsp baking soda (separated)
- 3 tbsp contact solution (separated)
- Pink Glitter
- Purple Glitter
- Gold Glitter
- Teal Glitter
- Purple food coloring
- Teal food coloring
- Small bowl
- In a bowl, pour the entire bottle of black glitter glue.
- Add in ½ cup of water.
- Add in ½ tsp baking soda and stir.
- Add 1 tbsp contact solution. It will instantly begin to form.
- It will be STICKY! Don’t panic! Mix the solution in the bowl until it starts to form.
- Knead the slime until it is no longer sticky. Set to the side.
- In a second bowl, pour 5 oz of clear glue.
- Add ½ cup of water and stir.
- Pour a few drops of purple food coloring. All you need to create a calm-down area in your home and clinic. Over 100 cards with emotions, breathing cards, and activity ideas for when little kids get overwhelmed by BIG emotions.
- Add your glitter! Don’t be shy! I added a light purple and hot pink. Mix it in.
- Add in ½ tsp of baking soda and stir.
- Add 1 tbsp contact solution.
- Knead the slime until it isn’t sticky. Set aside.
- Repeat steps 7-13 (except tint this slime teal). Also, use gold and teal glitters.
- Swirl all three colors of slime together.
- Store in an airtight container.
Options for slime…….add different types of glitter, add scent, choose different colors.
Love this idea? Let me know. I always enjoy hearing from my readers.