Learning to identify and write the colors is important for all children. We are so excited about our new learn the colors pack in Spanish!
Matching, writing, and identifying the colors are all included in the activity download.
Here are some ideas:
- Laminate the pages for multiple uses.
- Cut out the crayons and create a scavenger hunt for your child.
- Practice tracing the color names in a salt tray or sensory bin.
- Create a color sensory bin with items matching each of the colors OR containing letters so your child can find each letter and make the word.
- Multi-sensory play is fun and really helps children who learn through movement.
Click to for your PDF download SpanishColors
Let us know how you used the Spanish colors activity! We love hearing from you.