2) Place the right sides of fabric together and sew around the shape leaving 1/4″ edge. Leave a 1.5″ un-sewn opening.
3) Turn right side out.
4) Using a funnel, fill your hand warmers with uncooked rice.
5) Pin the opening so it looks good and stays closed. Using a needle and thread, sew the opening shut.
6) Print the FREE printable on white cardstock and cut apart the cards.
7) Place one card and a hand warmer in a clear bag or use the card as a tag and tie it around the hand warmer.
Let us know if you’ve made this fun craft and post pictures of your hand warmers in the comments.
Looking for more Valentine’s Day fun? Read my earlier post about making pencil toppers here.